Wear your country colors and show your pride!
Spain Passion Pulse is an elegant and modern sports oriented watch face for Android Wear smartwatches.
• Two different watch face backgrounds
• Three fully customizable complications (with support for Android Wear 2.0 complications)
• Integration with Google Fit data
• Date window
• Sweepy motion second hand
• Realistic shine/shadow effect on rotating hour/minute/second hands
• Lined texture finished dial
• Spiral and satin finished complications
• Designed to run on round and square devices
• Extremely low energy consumption ambient mode
• Steps (Google Fit)
• Distance (Google Fit)
• Calories (Google Fit)
• Activity (Google Fit)
• Heart rate (Sensor and Google Fit)
• Watch battery
Android Wear 2.0 complications
A new way to customize the information displayed by the watch face (Android Wear and later required). There are several, continuously growing options to choose from:
– Countdown to date, Date, Moon phase, Next alarm, Stopwatch, Sunrise and sunset, Time and date, Timer, World clock
– Favorite contact
• Fit (Google Fit needs to be installed)
– Goals, Stats, Workout
– App shortcut, Now playing, Unread notification count, Watch battery
• Next event
• Wearable application data
– A growing set of Android Wear 2 applications are implementing complication data source (Foursquare, AccuWeather, Lifesum etc.).
This data can be displayed by this watch face when selecting “External” complication type.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: PLEASE READ
• To be fully functional, this watch face needs an active Google Fit account (normally associated with your GMail account).
Google Fit is an open platform that lets you control your fitness data from multiple apps and devices.
By connecting this watch face and Google Fit, you can easily integrate your fitness activity from various sources to help you better understand your progress.
If you disconnect from Google Fit, this watch face will not be able to show some of your fitness data and it will not update your Google Fit data if Google Fit update is disabled.
• Google Fit app must be installed on the mobile phone to allow for Google Fit data synchronization and data synchronization must be allowed.
If Google Fit is not installed on the mobile phone, the watch face will work with a limited set of features and will only show the data collected by the local sensors (step counter, heart rate sensor etc.)
• The black background faces are only visible – depending on the device – when either the watch ambient mode or the burn in protection modes are enabled and active.
• THIS WATCH FACE IS FOR ANDROID WEAR DEVICES ONLY, NOT FOR SAMSUNG GEAR SMART WATCHES RUNNING TIZEN OS.
Feel free to contact us at email@example.com for whatever issue you may find.
Android Wear 2.0
Open the on-watch Play Store and install it. You will be asked to sign in with your Google account to enable Google Fit integration. Please note that an active internet connection is required for Google Sign-In (either on the watch itself or by means of the mobile phone bluetooth pairing).
Android Wear 1.5
Install from the Google Play Store of your phone, then either set this watch face by using the Android Wear application on your mobile, or by directly changing it in your Android Wear device settings. Please note that it could take several minutes for the watch face to show up in the watch and in the Android Wear app.
Grant the permissions that the watch face will ask for (sensor data and location), then open the watch face mobile companion app on the phone (inside the Android Wear app) and sign-in with your Google account to enable Google Fit integration.
IMPORTANT: In order to work correctly, this watch face needs user permission to access sensor data about your vital signs and device location.
To access Google Fit data and display it, the phone, or the watch, must be connected to the internet. The fitness data can take from a few seconds to a few minutes to sync.
Also, Google Fit data is synced in the cloud by Google. There could be a difference of values between what is shown on the watch and the same information inside the Google Fit app or the Google Fit web page at https://fit.google.com.
It is possible to configure the watch face by operating on the watch itself.
Just long press the watch screen, tap on the cog icon (Android 1.5) and access the configuration menu.
On Android Wear 1.5 watches, a mobile configuration companion app is automatically installed on your phone.
Please note that exclusive Android Wear 2 features, like the external complication provider configuration, can only be customized on the watch, and only if it’s an Android Wear 2 device.
Configuration menu is simple and intuitive.
• Watch face
Allows to change the watch face background.
Give access to the complications configuration.
Tap on the complication you wish to change and select the data source and type you want. See the description section on this page for details.
By choosing “External” you access the Android Wear 2 external complication provider. You will be asked to grant appropriate permissions.
When an external provider is chosen, the complication configuration menu shows the word “External”. Just tap again on it to modify your choice.
Please note that external complication provider is only implemented in Android Wear 2 (and later) watches. If you select an external complication provider on a Android Wear 1.5 watch configuration (or in the mobile companion app in Android Wear on the mobile phone), a notice will appear and the complication will be set to invisible.
• Google Fit (Only on mobile companion app for Android Wear 1.5 watches)
Enables or disables Google Fit account access. Default is enabled. Please leave it enabled if you want to use the full set of watch face features.
A watch face restart will be required for any changes you make to take effect.
• Fitness data
Fit data: How frequently the watch face should be updated with the fitness and sensor data. Default frequency is 5 minutes. It can be disabled or set up to 60 minutes.
Shown data is only related to the current day.
Heart rate: If there’s a heart rate sensor on the watch, this is how frequently it should take a measurement. Default frequency is 15 minutes. It can be disabled or set up to 60 minutes.
If there is no heart rate sensor on the watch, the displayed data will be the last daily historic data stored in Google Fit. If there is no data from the last day, a zero value will be shown.
Please note: Heart rate sensor weighs heavily on battery. It is strongly suggested not to set a measurement frequency lower than 15 minutes and to set it to higher values (or disable it) in order to save battery.
• More watch faces (Only on Android Wear 2 and later watches)
– Opens the Google Play Store to show all of Veertualia watch faces.
– Shows the application name, type and version number.