Christmas watch face | Christmas Days animated | Android Wear
Christmas days is a cool animated watch face featuring a relaxing Winter landscape, inspired by material design style.
Wear the Spirit of Christmas and share it with your family and friends!!!
• Time in automatic 12H / 24H format (depending on the watch settings)
• Date in DMY / MDY format
• Countdown to Christmas day
• Animated Christmas tree lights
• Sun and Moon alternate in the sky marking the passing of day
• Sky color gradient changes with time/snow
• Stars fading in and out at sunset and dawn
• Clouds move in the sky from East to West
• Snow falls softly (you decide how frequently)
• Window lights and chimney smoke appear at night.. except when people in the cozy cottage sleep 🙂
• Christmas day surprise, featuring Santa Claus and… your gift boxes under the Christmas tree!
• Extremely low energy consumption always on mode (both low-bit and high color)
IMPORTANT NOTICE: PLEASE READ
• It could take several minutes for the watch face to show up in the watch and in the Android Wear app.
• The black background faces are only visible – depending on the device – when either the watch ambient mode or the burn in protection modes are enabled and active.
• THIS WATCH FACE IS FOR ANDROID WEAR DEVICES ONLY, NOT FOR SAMSUNG GEAR SMART WATCHES RUNNING TIZEN OS.
Feel free to contact us at email@example.com for whatever issue you may find.
Android Wear 2.0
Open the on-watch Play Store and install it.
Android Wear 1.5
Install from the Google Play Store of your phone, then either set this watch face by using the Android Wear application on your mobile, or by directly changing it in your Android Wear device settings. Please note that it could take several minutes for the watch face to show up in the watch and in the Android Wear app, since its size is slightly bigger, due to the graphics it features.
To speed up the process, open the Play Store ➡ on the watch ⬅ and scroll down.
You should see “Apps on your phone” and, below it, “Christmas watch face | Christmas days animated”. Tap on the download icon to the right and wait for the watch face to download and install.
It is possible to configure the watch face by operating on the watch itself.
Just long press the watch screen, tap on the cog icon (Android 1.5) and access the configuration menu.
Configuration menu is simple and intuitive.
– Set the time format to 12H or 24H
– Set the date format to MDY or DMY
– Set the occurrence frequency of the snow animation
– Set the duration of the screen timeout before ambient mode is entered. Can be left to the default value or set to 15 seconds max.
• More watch faces (Only on Android Wear 2 and later watches)
– Opens the Google Play Store to show all of Veertualia watch faces.
– Shows the application name, type and version number.