There are two shortcodes in Veertualia /locals, one for the card and one for the map.
They are [locals-card] and [locals-card-map]
You use them inside your articles body.
– Login to the administrative area of Joomla!
– Edit your Joomla! article ( Content > Articles )
– Click on the “Veertualia /locals” tab
– Choose a local business type and define the properties you want to show in the information card and its layout template.
– Enter the local business coordinates or address, choose the map properties and its layout template.
– Now place (write) [locals-card] (the actual shortcode) inside your article wherever you want the card to appear.
– Use the [locals-card-map] shortcode to embed the map into the article.
– Save the article.
– Now you will see the card and the map inside your article body.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.