Halloween watch face | Supernatural | Android Wear
It’s Halloween night, and some scary things happen. A stranger’s presence has taken control of your smartwatch and tells you the time by turning on and off some spooky colored Christmas lights on a Ouija wall…
Surprise and scare your friends and neighbors with your haunted watch!!!
• Animated lights show the time in 12H or 24H format
• Designed to run on round and square devices
• Extremely low energy consumption ambient mode
• Runs on any Android Wear smartwatch
IMPORTANT NOTICE: PLEASE READ
• The all lights on face is shown for illustrative purposes only. The hour is shown as an animated light on/off sequence, number by number.
• The black background faces are only visible – depending on the device – when either the watch ambient mode or the burn in protection modes are enabled and active.
• THIS WATCH FACE IS FOR ANDROID WEAR DEVICES ONLY, NOT FOR SAMSUNG GEAR SMART WATCHES RUNNING TIZEN OS.
Feel free to contact us at email@example.com for whatever issue you may find.
Android Wear 2.0
Open the on-watch Play Store and install it.
Android Wear 1.5
Install from the Google Play Store of your phone, then either set this watch face by using the Android Wear application on your mobile, or by directly changing it in your Android Wear device settings. Please note that it could take several minutes for the watch face to show up in the watch and in the Android Wear app.
It is possible to configure the watch face by operating on the watch itself.
Just long press the watch screen, tap on the cog icon (Android 1.5) and access the configuration menu.
Configuration menu is simple and intuitive.
Set the time format to 12H or 24H
• More watch faces (Only on Android Wear 2 and later watches)
– Opens the Google Play Store to show all of Veertualia watch faces.
– Shows the application name, type and version number.