Samsung Gear watch face | Time for Pride | LGBT themed watch face | Galaxy Watch | Gear S2 | Gear S3 | Gear S4 | Gear Sport
A watch face inspired by the design language of the iconic rainbow flag, created in June 1978 by Gilbert Baker, LGBTQ activist and artist, passed away on 31 March 2017.
Today, that flag is immediately recognizable as a symbol of LGBTQ rights and pride.
We, at Veertualia, support equality, diversity, and inclusion.
The font we wanted to use to display the time is the Gilbert font, created to honor the memory of Gilbert Baker, by NewFest and NYC Pride in partnership with Ogilvy & Mather and Fontself.
• Learn more about Type With Pride at The Gilbert Font Project: https://www.typewithpride.com
• Learn more about the ongoing creative and technical process on the Fontself blog: https://stories.fontself.com/type-with-pride-a-color-font-chronicle-bb61fda31566
Learn equality. Live equal.
#lovewins #wesupportequality #lgbtq
• Ten different color variations (Double tap on watch to change)
• Time in automatic 12H / 24H (depending on the watch settings)
• Rainbow colors seconds hand
• High color and low battery consumption watch face for Always On Display (Gear S3 / Sport)
★★★ PLEASE READ
• The AOD watch faces (high color and low color) are only visible depending on the device – when the always on mode is enabled and active.
★★★ CC BY-SA 4.0 LICENSE NOTE
• Thanks to support from the Type With Pride authors, NewFest, NYC Pride and Fontself, all Type With Pride artwork and the Gilbert font are released under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. Learn more about this license and usage rights at http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/
• No modifications were made to the font and artwork downloaded at https://github.com/Fontself/TypeWithPride
Rate us, if you liked it!
And don’t forget to visit our exclusive watch face collection on the Galaxy Store.